- FOR TRADITIONAL SAUNAS ONLY- IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH INFRARED SAUNAS STRUCTURE! /POWER - 9KW / RECOMMENDED SAUNA ROOM VOLUME - 250-450 Cu.Ft. / SAUNA TYPE - WET or DRY (Water can be sprinkled on to the rock)
- HEATER BODY STRUCTURE - FIRMER STAINLESS STEEL / 100% TOXIN-FREE / SAUNA HEATER DIMENSIONS (inch) - 22½-16-10½ / CONTROLLER DIMENSIONS (inch) 10-9-3
- CONTROLLER TYPE - EXTERNAL DIGITAL / OPERATING TIME- 60 MIN. / PRESETTING TIME - 1-12 HOUS / RANGE OF SET TEMPERATURE - 104-194F / OVERHEATING PROTECTION SYSTEM / HIGH GRADE TEFLON COATED HEATING ELEMENTS
- POWER - 9KW / VOLTAGE - 240V / CURRENT - 37.5 Amp / PHASE - SINGLE / WIRE - 8 AWG / CIRCUIT BREAKER - 45 Amp
- CE AND ISO9001:2008 CERTIFICATED PRODUCT.
Legal Disclaimer: This Sauna Stove is rated as Residential (PERSONAL USE) only. The warranty of this product is voided if Sauna Stove is used in a commercial application or for anything other than a residential sauna installation. The purchaser of this product accepts full responsibility for its proper use, operation, and installation.
Details: S/S TU90WD - 9KW RESIDENTIAL STAINLESS STEEL WET & DRY TURKU SAUNA HEATER WITH OUTER DIGITAL CONTROLLER. FOR TRADITIONAL SAUNAS ONLY- IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH INFRARED SAUNAS STRUCTURE! TURKU SAUNA HEATER FEATURES... - Stainless steel modern design; - 100% toxin-free; - Aluminum thermostat sensor casing; - Wet or Dry sauna use; - Water can be sprinkled on to the rock; - Long Life Heavy-Duty electric elements; - Vented body design provides fast warm-up; - Direct rock contact with heating elements; - Included Outer Digital Controller; - Convenient and easy operation. OUTER DIGITAL CONTROLLER FEATURES.... - Outer Digital Controller will be located in a wall outside the sauna at a convenient face level; - Outer Digital Controller electronic thermostat maintains the sauna temperature extremely accurately; - Features Digital display; - Electronic timer has no ticking sound; HIGH-TEMPERATURE CUT-OFF PROTECTION - OVERHEATING PROTECTION The temperature is controlled by the build-in thermostat sensor. However, if for any reason, the air temperature inside the heater rises to an abnormally high level, the overheating protection automatically cuts off the power supply. When the heater has cooled down the power can be on again by pressing the reset button. Before pressing the reset button, the possible cause of overheating should be investigated.