- DURABLE - One-piece canopy constructed with heavy duty 16 oz block out vinyl. All panels are bonded with 1-inch heat sealed overlap seams for maximum strength
- FEATURES - Tent top is mildew and mold resistant, flame retardant and completely waterproof
- HEAVY DUTY - Galvanized interchangeable fitting system and anodized aluminum frame provides a higher wind load rating that traditional pole tents
- VERSATILE - Frame tension design utilizes cables from corner to corner, eliminates side poles and center pole yielding more usable space. They can be set up on grass, asphalt, concrete or decks.
- INCLUDES - Block-out vinyl tent top, 2.5-inch aluminum frame tubing, steel pins, steel base plates and fittings, storage bags
20' x 20' High Peak Frame Tents are designed for a quick and easy setup and can hold up to 67 guests. Their size and elegant look make them ideal for weddings, graduations, and other large outdoor events. In addition to their aesthetic appeal, these high peak frame tents are popular because they have fewer fittings and parts than traditional a pole or frame tent.
The tent tops are made our best quality waterproof 16-ounce block out vinyl material. Out tent poles are constructed from 1/8" thick anodized aluminum. Anodized aluminum, schedule 40 grade, gives the pole more strength than using raw aluminum. The frame is a heavy duty commercial frame and each pole measures about 2.5" in diameter, and utilizes tension cross-cables to make assembly simple while also withstanding wind and extreme weather.
This product is waterproof and Prestige brand.