- LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM: Allows for easy maneuverability.
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load.
- REINFORCED LIFT ARM: Increases strength, chassis torsion control, and durability.
- VEHICLE PROTECTION: Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper.
- SIDE-MOUNT HANDLE: Allows for convenient jack positioning.
- 2 PIECE HANDLE: Allows for easy storage.
- BYPASS AND OVERLOAD VALVES: Prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity.
- COMPLIES WITH ASME PASE-2014 SAFETY STANDARD: We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process.
Details: The Arcan ALJ3TW Aluminum Floor Jack has a 3 ton lift capacity and a lifting range from 3-¾” to 18-⅛”. It is made with aircraft-grade aluminum for lightweight maneuvering. And it is designed with dual pump pistons, a reinforced lift arm, a side-mount handle, and bypass and overload valves. Also, your vehicle is kept protected with the rubber saddle and foam handle bumper. We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process, as outlined by the ASME PASE-2014 Safety Standard for Portable Automotive Service Equipment.