- 1700 psi, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer with convenient on/off foot switch
- Includes three nozzles: turbo nozzle for maximum cleaning power on stubborn areas, 15° all-purpose nozzle and detergent nozzle
- Large removable Bin for hassle-free storage of accessories and personal items
- Easy 5 minute setup - no tools required!
- High-pressure hose, 20 ft
Details: TROUBLESHOOTING : Garden hose connection leaks : Cause : Loose fittings , Missing/worn rubber washer Solution : Tighten fittings , Insert new washer Spray wand leaks : Cause : Spray wand not properly attached , Broken o-ring or plastic Solution :Insert the spray wand into the trigger gun. Carefully press in against the spring tension and twist into the locked position and insert. . Visit www.karcher-help.com or locate a service center. Pump is noisy : Causes : Pump is sucking in air. Solution : Check that hoses and fittings are air tight. Turn off machine and purge pump by squeezing trigger gun until a steady flow of water emerges through the nozzle. Water leaks from pump (up to 10 drops per minute is permissible) : Causes : Loose fittings , Water seals are damaged or worn. Solution : Tighten fittings , Visit www.karcher-help.com or locate a service center