Brand: Wood & Style
- - Plastic 'glides' (the covers on the end of the legs) protect the 'feet' of the tables, chairs and benches. These are color-coordinated to complement the finish selected for the item.
- - Slats are hand finished to produce an aesthetically pleasing shape with the premium appearance that is only found on higher quality furniture
- - Substantial cross beams are integrated into the wood tops to provide a sturdy foundation, to which the durable frames are securly fastened
- - Consumers wishing to bring their furniture inside during the winter months appreciate the portability and ease of storage of the fold flat design
- - The African Teak is protected at the factory with a natural oiled finish which may be renewed periodically to maintain the color and prevent stains...or just let it naturally weather to achieve a lovely patina
Details: By: Mоbеl Dеsignhаus
This folding dining table by Mobel Designhaus has been designed and hand-forged in Europe by 'old world' artisans, using the finest materials and built to last a lifetime. From the hand-crafted steel frames and wood seating and dining surfaces, to the standard architectural finish that is UV, Scratch and Salt-spray resistant, this lovely French Café bistro furniture is second to none and backed by an industry leading three-year warranty! Table top slats are European Chestnut with a Walnut stain.