- Stainless Steel Face Ring With Uni-Tension Clamp
- 8-3/8 In. Prismatic Tempered Glass Lens For Optimum Light Diffusion.
- UL Listed When Installed In Pentair Niches. 4-foot overlap for easy installation
- Heat-Sensing Cutoff For Low Water Protection
- Allows Bulb Changes Without Lowering Water Level
Details: Amerlite lights, the world standard of reliability for underwater lights, feature a stainless steel shell, 8-3/8 in. prismatic tempered glass lens, and 10 1/8 in. stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp. Amerlite lights have a thermal low water cutoff. Create different moods with optional snap-on lens covers in blue, red, and green, available for purchase separately. Amerlite lights are UL listed to install in full-sized Pentair Pool Products, American, PacFab, and Purex niches, and are for use in freshwater with up to 6,000 ppm salinity. Product measures 7-3/4 in. length, 10-1/8 in. width, 10-1/8 in height.