Brand: Scotts Outdoor Power Tools
- 20" cutting width, 5-blade ball bearing reel, and 10" dual tracking wheels
- Quick-snap 1"-3" cutting height adjustment for a clean, even cut every time
- Blades are made of quality, heat-treated alloy steel for staying sharp longer
- Ergonomic handle with cushioned grip for comfort; Easy, tool-less assembly
- Lightweight and easy to operate; Requires no gas or oil
Details: Light, maneuverable, economical. The Scotts 2000-20 Classic Push Reel Lawnmower handles thick turf with ease and provides a quiet, pollution-free solution for any lawn. The mower's dual tracking wheels and ultra-sharp steel blades ensure easy, accurate cutting and efficient operation. Powered by you, the mower has a wide cutting path and quick-snap height adjusters that ensure effortless operation and keep you in complete control of your grass height.
and Easy to Assemble
A wide cutting path, quick adjustment, and dual tracking wheels make mowing easy. View larger.
With the Scotts 2000-20 Classic Push Reel Lawnmower, you not only save yourself the expense of purchasing gasoline, but you also decrease your carbon footprint by eliminating the pollution created by a gas mower. Powered by you, this mower has no complicated engine components to deal with and assembles with no tools required, so you can be ready to cut the grass within minutes of receiving your new lawnmower.
Wider Cutting Width Reduces Time and Effort
The Scotts 2000-20 Classic Push Reel Lawnmower features a wider-than-average 20-inch cutting width that reduces time and effort on your part. A wide 20-inch cutting pat