Brand: Solo Stove
Color: stainless steel
- Solo Stove Bonfire, the world's most unique fire pit, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design with its all stainless steel construction. It was painstakingly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Our patent pending design sold over $1.1M sold on Kickstarter.
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION - Double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire.
- EFFICIENT BURN/LOW SMOKE - A more complete burn means little to no smoke. It also means no more half burnt logs to deal with.
- NO MORE DODGING SMOKE - Since Bonfire burns with almost no smoke, you'll spend less time dodging smoke and your clothes won't smell. You'll spend more time enjoying the fire!
- EASY TO USE & PORTABLE - The Bonfire's singular construction completely removes the need for parts and assembly. There is literally no setup. Heavy duty carry case included. Size: 14" tall, 19.5" diameter.
Details: The patent pending Solo Stove Bonfire, the world's most unique fire pit, pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design. It was painstakingly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Using our patented design and specialized construction process, we have created the most beautiful single unit fire pit ever. Prepare yourself to be wowed by the Bonfire's mesmerizing flames and come closer together with friends and family outdoors. Each portion of the bonfire is made of the highest grade 304 stainless steel and perfectly measured and formed. The bonfire presented us with some unique design challenges that required us to create custom tools. These tools, along with a precision construction process, and intricate multi-step finishing and polishing process result in a fire pit product that is both beautiful and durable. The Bonfire is designed with a double wall to maximize the airflow of the burning process. The bottom holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove. This burst of preheated oxygen feeding back into the fire through the top holes causes a secondary combustion that results in a cleaner and more complete burn. A more complete burn means no more half-burnt logs to deal with. It also means very little smoke which means no more dodging smoke that seems to follow your every move. The Bonfire’s singular construction completely removes the need for parts and assembly. There is literally no setup. The Bonfire won't scorch the ground under it so it's safe to use on your porch, grass or patio. It was designed so standard sized firewood logs can be stacked inside. After an initial fire has started, the airflow process will begin to help the wood ignite. There is no need to wrestle with burning logs or dodge smoke and sparks.