Brand: Timber Ridge
- ★MAXIMUM LOADING CAPACITY: Supports up to 350lbs with sturdy steel tube frame, bungee suspension system, and durable polyester fabric
- ★ADJUSTABLE RECLINING POSITION: Easy locking levers adjust and lock the chair to any position from upright to fully laid-back. Easiest locking mechanism on the market. Patented locking mechanism
- ★OPEN DIMENSION: 43.5 X 22 X 21.3 inches. Length of chair when fully reclined is 72 inches
- ★COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Full padded seating, removable padded pillow for both headrest and lumbar support, natural wood armrests, side cup holder, and flexible bungee suspension system provides a comfortable zero gravity weightless experience
- ★1-YEAR MANUFACTURE'S WARRANTY: We back our products with a full 1 year manufacturers warranty against any defective workmanship and material
Timber Ridge XL Padded Zero Gravity Chair provides the most comfortable experience and user friendly design. The pillow is removable. The armrests are wooden. The backrest can be locked to any position by two clamps on side. The design allows adjustment from upright to fully reclining. When it reclines back, it really does feel like Zero Gravity. There is also a plastic cup holder that can be attached onto the right side. It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
For all products, we provide 1 year manufacturers warranty against any defective workmanship. If your purchased date is more than 1 year, and you still have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us. Our team will do our best to solve your problem.
Backrest Length: 28.9 inches
Seat Depth: 22 inches
Seat Width: 21.3 inches
Lying Down Length: 72 inches
Weight Capacity: 350lbs
Package Size: 37 x 30 x 6 inches
Colors Available: Earth/ Blue/ Navy Blue/ Camouflage
Cleaning and Maintenance:
1. Wipe off with a damp rag, heavy scrubbing and use of detergent cleaning not suggested.
2. In order to avoid wood armrest from fading and steel frame from rusting, please do not leave outside in heavy rain, snow, or other inclement weather for extended periods of time.
3. Store away after drying when not in use.
4. Do not leave in the elements, as the metal parts may rust.
5. Check stability regularly. Screws may loosen and need to be tightened.