- Cool Styling and Amish Made durability make this Octagon Picnic Table and winning choice! Easy in and out access!
- Naturally resistant to decay, insect and weather damage. Rust-resistant steel hardware.
- White Cedar Log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood "seasons" and dries. Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings - it does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture and is not an acceptable reason for a return on the basis on "damage".
- IMPORTANT: Shipment- This item is too large to be shipped via Fed Ex or UPS. This item will ship on a 53 foot tractor trailer. The truck will pull up curbside and bring item to back of truck. The item will NOT be taken off the truck or into your home setting.
- It is YOUR sole responsibility to be able to get the item off the truck (an estimated 4 man crew to unload item). If you do not have the required manpower, we can arrange a "lift gate". This will enable the driver to lower the item to the ground, BUT they will still NOT move it into your home. The additional charge for a "lift gate" is $75. If you would like this service, you must notify us.
Details: White Cedar Octagon/Walk-In Picnic Table: Cool styling and sturdy Amish-made durability make this octagon picnic table a winning choice. Perfect for any outdoor setting, this white cedar picnic table comfortably seats 8 adults and allows for easy access and use. Weather and insect resistance, commercial grade durability and sleek design, no wonder why this picnic table is a customer favorite! Table Top: 57" wide (point to point). 4 Attached Benches: 46" long, 12" wide, 17" high. Longest Point (bench to bench), 88". -Proudly made in the USA! Finely crafted by the Western Pennsylvania Amish. -Naturally resistant to decay, insect and weather damage. Rust-resistant steel hardware. -Beautiful naturally unfinished! -Assembly required -Custom Made to Order: Allow 3 weeks for construction before shipping. Freight Delivery Inspection Instructions: 1. Upon receiving your freight shipment, you must thoroughly inspect your furniture for damage prior to the driver leaving! If you don't take the time to do this upon delivery, it will affect your ability to file a claim later! You can ask the freight delivery driver to wait while you make your inspection (that's part of his job), do not sign any document until your thorough inspection is complete. First, examine the outside packaging of your freight item. Look for any rips, tears, dents, etc. Second, remove the packing and inspect the item itself. Search for any scratches, dents, or broken pieces (be sure to examine the bottom legs of the item as well as the top surfaces). 2. If you find any damage, please note it as precisely as possible on the slip that the driver will ask you to sign (bill of lading). Please be detailed about the location and nature of the damage that you notice. After this process is complete, you can then sign for the delivery. Taking digital photos of any damage you notice will be especially valuable in helping us resolve the issue. It is our sincere hope that your item arrives in pristine condition.