Brand: Windsor Teak Furniture
- NOTE: If a Seller ONLY advertises "Solid or Natural Teak" it's probably not Grade A Teak but rather Grade B or C. Premium Grade A Teak is harvested after 45 years and creates a much heavier concentration of Teak Oil, which is the Magic Ingredient in Teak that makes it "waterproof". Thus it's longevity outdoors. Plus, Only the Hearts of the tree are used for Grade A Teak Furniture...Not the Outter Sap Wood part of the tree.....
- Thereby creating a Better Quality Furniture with less Knots and imperfections and no signs of sap
- Also, if a Merchant advertises "Grade A Teak" and the furniture has alot of knots, imperfections, and signs of sap in the wood...Most likely the Teak Isn't Grade A
- In addition, from our experience when lesser Grades of Teak are used.... Poor Workmanship usually follows suit...exhibited by poorly fitted pieces of teak and improper alignment throughout the teak furniture. If you can't see the teak furniture in person...the Customer Reviews are the next best thing!
- LIST PRICE $3550 , YOU SAVE! Invest In Authentic Grade A Teak!
Details: Lutyens Teak Collection was inspired by the Lutyens Bench that was originally designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens , an English architect in the early 1900's. He is often referred as the greatest British architect ever and today you can see his original bench in the world famous Gardens at Sissinghurst Castle in Kent , England. A Lutyens bench can also be seen in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington, D.C. Our version is true to the original with curved arms, a distinctive arched back design, and the clean simple lines of the long flat seat. No wonder it's the most popular teak bench in Europe! Sure to become a family heirloom. This Lutyens 3pc Collection includes one Lutyens Double Rocker & two Lutyens Single Rockers. Some assembly. Double Rocker: 52"W 41"D 41"H WT 50lbs Single Rocker : 36"W 41"D 41"H WT 40lbs 3 Piece Package Set... Reg List Price...$3550.00 Sale Price $2550.00 ... Special Package Price ...Only $1895.00 Quality Teak Benches and Chairs made to Last a Lifetime! * All Grade A Heirloom Quality Teak, harvested after 45-50 years from sustainable Teak plantations. Only the hearts of the trees are used in Grade A Teak furniture. * Superior craftsmanship with machine-made mortise and tendon joints that provides maximum dependability along with marine grade stainless steel hardware. * Finally, our teak is Kiln-Dried before construction to an optima moisture content of 8-12%. Not sun-dried or air-dried. This allows for the furniture to dry to the core and reduces cracking, splitting, and warping for decades.