Brand: Windsor Teak Furniture
- NOTE: If a Seller ONLY advertises "Solid or Natural Teak" it's probably not Grade A Teak but rather Grade B or C. Premium Grade A Teak is harvested after 45 years and creates a much heavier concentration of Teak Oil, which is the Magic Ingredient in Teak that makes it "waterproof". Thus it's longevity outdoors. Plus, Only the Hearts of the tree are used for Grade A Teak Furniture...Not the Outter Sap Wood part of the tree.....
- Thereby creating a Better Quality Furniture with less Knots and imperfections and no signs of sap
- Also, if a Merchant advertises "Grade A Teak" and the furniture has alot of knots, imperfections, and signs of sap in the wood...Most likely the Teak Isn't Grade A
- In addition, from our experience when lesser Grades of Teak are used.... Poor Workmanship usually follows suit...exhibited by poorly fitted pieces of teak and improper alignment throughout the teak furniture. If you can't see the teak furniture in person...the Customer Reviews are the next best thing!
- Invest in Authentic Grade A Teak Furniture!
Details: The Buckingham 82" Rectangular Double Leaf Extension Table W/8 Casa Blanca Armless Stacking Chairs is one of our best selling sets. Like all our double leaf extension tables, you get 3 different size tables.....82" when opened, 70" with one leaf up, and 58" when closed...and the table is 39" wide. The table comes with unique butterfly pop up leafs that enables you to open or close the table in 15 seconds. The table comes with a cap covered umbrella hole and a built in umbrella base. The Casa Blanca Stacking chairs are very comfortable with a contoured seat and have a designer look. Some assembly on table. Table 82"L 39"W 115lbs, Chairs 25"W 24"D 37"H 14lbs 7 Piece Package Set Reg List Price...$6670.00 Our Regular Sale Price $4215.00 ... Special Package Price ...Only $3895.00 Quality Teak Packages made to Last a Lifetime! * All Grade A Heirloom Quality Teak, harvested after 45-50 years from sustainable Teak plantations. Only the hearts of the trees are used in Grade A Teak furniture. * Superior craftsmanship with machine-made mortise and tendon joints that provides maximum dependability along with marine grade stainless steel hardware. * Finally, our teak is Kiln-Dried before construction to an optima moisture content of 8-12%. Not sun-dried or air-dried. This allows for the furniture to dry to the core and reduces cracking, splitting, and warping for decades.