Brand: Windsor Teak Furniture
- NOTE: If a Seller ONLY advertises "Solid or Natural Teak" it's probably not Grade A Teak but rather Grade B or C. Premium Grade A Teak is harvested after 45 years and creates a much heavier concentration of Teak Oil, which is the Magic Ingredient in Teak that makes it "waterproof". Thus it's longevity outdoors. Plus, Only the Hearts of the tree are used for Grade A Teak Furniture...Not the Outter Sap Wood part of the tree.....
- Thereby creating a Better Quality Furniture with less Knots and imperfections and no signs of sap
- Also, if a Merchant advertises "Grade A Teak" and the furniture has alot of knots, imperfections, and signs of sap in the wood...Most likely the Teak Isn't Grade A
- In addition, from our experience when lesser Grades of Teak are used.... Poor Workmanship usually follows suit...exhibited by poorly fitted pieces of teak and improper alignment throughout the teak furniture. If you can't see the teak furniture in person...the Customer Reviews are the next best thing!
- Invest in Authentic Grade A Teak Furniture!
Details: 71" Rectangular Dining Table W/2 59" Backless Benches. This teak table/bench package is one of the best values for seating 6 people at a dining table we have ever seen. Add two chairs on the ends and have seating for 8! Some assembly. Table: 71"L 35"W 29"H Weight 68 lbs...Benches 59"L 16"D 18"H Weight 37lbs 3 Piece Package Set. Reg List Price...$3200.00 Quality Teak Packages made to Last a Lifetime! * All Grade A Heirloom Quality Teak, harvested after 45-50 years from sustainable Teak plantations. Only the hearts of the trees are used in Grade A Teak furniture. * Superior craftsmanship with machine-made mortise and tendon joints that provides maximum dependability along with marine grade stainless steel hardware. * Finally, our teak is Kiln-Dried before construction to an optima moisture content of 8-12%. Not sun-dried or air-dried. This allows for the furniture to dry to the core and reduces cracking, splitting, and warping for decades.